Download and Enjoy the Demo version of Kanye West forthcoming project “Yandhi Album (Demos)”
American rapper “Kanye West” demo version of his forthcoming project “Yandhi Album” surface online.
The upcoming project has no scheduled release date yet due two some challenges faces on the album.
Kanye West annouce the new album on his Instagram and Twitter on September 17, 2018.
The project is initially scheduled to be release on on September 29, 2018, before being rescheduled to November 23, 2018.
But two schedule date face Major delays due to some challenges.
The September impediment was due to West seeking inspiration in Africa, with the November postponement being down to West realizing the album was not ready after performing at Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival.
Now the demo version of the whole Album surface online as several tracks from the project were leaks online this month.
This is right after the project is being purchased by “group buys”.
They organized efforts by fans to pool in money for the leaks.
The Full project is said to features American top artists such as at Ty Dolla Sign, 6ix9ine, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Migos and posthumous vocals from
Let’s enjoy the Demos version of the project while we await the full project.
01. Kanye West – The Storm (feat. XXXTENTACION & Ty Dolla $ign) // DOWNLOAD MP3
02. Kanye West – New Body (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign) // DOWNLOAD MP3
03. Kanye West – Bye Bye Baby // DOWNLOAD MP3
04. Kanye West – I Love It (feat. Lil Pump) // DOWNLOAD MP3
05. Kanye West – 80 Degrees // DOWNLOAD MP3
06. Kanye West – Alien (feat. Ant Clemons) // DOWNLOAD MP3
07. Kanye West – Slave Name (Instrumental) // DOWNLOAD MP3
08. Kanye West – We’ll Find A Way // DOWNLOAD MP3
09. Kanye West – Chakras // DOWNLOAD MP3
10. Kanye West – Denzel Interlude // DOWNLOAD MP3
11. Kanye West – Brothers (feat. Charlie Wilson) // DOWNLOAD MP3
12. Kanye West – Jealous (feat. Justin Bieber & Post Malone) // DOWNLOAD MP3
13. Kanye West – Shoot Up (feat. Bon Iver) // DOWNLOAD MP3
Download and Enjoy the Demo project ZIP file below;